I wrote a few new chapters to the “Modern Object Pascal Introduction for Programmers” book:
- 4.8. Calling inherited method
- 4.9. Virtual methods, override and reintroduce
- 5.4. The virtual destructor called Destroy
- 8.5. Static class methods
- 8.6. Class properties and variables
It is also available now under a shorter URL, on a new domain for our Castle Game Engine. The book is not tied to the Castle Game Engine (I want it to be something useful on it’s own). Although it is also part of my plan for “how Castle Game Engine can succeed”, as it helps programmers interested in Castle Game Engine to use the Object Pascal language 🙂 If you like it, please consider supporting me on Patreon !