Castle Game Engine
Cross-platform (desktop, mobile, console) 3D and 2D game engine supporting many asset formats (glTF, X3D, Spine...) and using modern Object Pascal
Download the engine for your system:
Support us on Patreon
- Use any 3D or 2D software to create your models in various formats: glTF, X3D, VRML, Spine JSON, Collada...
- Develop cross-platform applications, for desktop (Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD...), mobile (Android, iOS), consoles (Nintendo Switch) and other devices (Raspberry Pi).
- Visual editor to design games UI and to build applications, powerful command-line build tool under the hood.
- Optimized rendering with a lot of graphic effects (physically-based rendering, shadows, mirrors, bump mapping, shader effects, gamma correction...).
- Build and edit the scene graph (X3D) at runtime.
Create 3D processing, visualization tools and CAD applications.
- Extensible system for game objects, with physics, creatures with AI and navmesh, and more.
- Access numerous services, like in-app purchases and game services on mobile devices.
- Create cross-platform user-interface with anchors and automatic scaling.
- Code in modern Object Pascal, an efficient OOP language with FPC (cross-platform open-source compiler) or Delphi, compiled to a native optimized code. Use any IDE, like Lazarus, Delphi, or Visual Studio Code.
We're a happy member of MacStadium Open Source Developer Program.
They provide us access to a remote Mac machine, we use it to develop our macOS and iOS targets.